Latest on Covid-19
Unfortunately all church services, groups and meetings have been suspended until further notice. Here are some of the things we’re doing:
- Issuing a daily e-mail update with a Bible verse, thought, prayer and song.
- Posting online services and resources. This includes a pre-recorded Sunday morning service at 10am, as well as the 6.30 service live on Zoom, and resources for children and young people.
- Small groups are staying in touch by phone, email, and Zoom. Do let Richard Coombs and Clare Dyson know of anyone who becomes ill and / or who needs help. Do let us know if you’d like to join a small group. Now is a great time to join one.
- We’re also getting involved with a number of projects locally, with church members volunteering at Cheltenham Food Bank and The Long Table, both feeding those who are vulnerable and in need at this time.
- From Saturday 23rd May we will be providing a weekly lunch in the church from 10am-1pm for the most vulnerable in our town. This will help to plug the weekend gap, with weekday support already being offered by ‘The King’s Table’ at Trinity Church and ‘Open Door’. If you would like to help with preparing meals, washing up, or providing financial support for the meals please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are able to offer help or assistance to anyone in need, please email email@example.com.
If you are a member of our church family and have not already been receiving regular email updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are on our distribution list.