Latest on 'in-person' meeting
Although services won’t be exactly as they were before, we are now meeting ‘in person’ for all three of our regular services.
Do click on the links below to see how we’re gathering safely for our services.
Cheltenham Minster is open for private prayer
Monday - Saturday
11am - 1pm
Communion service on Sundays at 11am.
At St Matt's, our Sunday evening service has resumed 'in-person', with a live stream to YouTube.
Every Sunday at 6.30pm
The 10 O'clock service is now happening 'in-person', please see our home page to book your seat. The service will be live streamed on YouTube too.
In Addition to these things:
- We are continuing to issue e-mail updates on a Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, with a Bible verse, thought, prayer and song.
- Online services and resources. As well as a live stream of the 10 o’clock and 6.30pm services, resources for children will continue to be posted online.
- The youth group is meeting on Friday evening from 7-9pm in St Matthew’s.
- Small groups are staying in touch by phone, email, and Zoom. Some are now beginning to meet physically in the church building.
- We’re also involved with a number of projects locally, with church members volunteering at Cheltenham Food Bank and The Long Table, both feeding those who are vulnerable and in need at this time.
- We are providing a weekly lunch in the church from 10am-1pm for some the most vulnerable people in our town. This helps to plug the weekend gap, with weekday support already being offered by ‘The King’s Table’ at Trinity Church and ‘Open Door’. If you would like to help with preparing meals, washing up, or providing financial support for the meals please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are able to offer help or assistance to anyone in need, please email email@example.com.
If you are a member of our church family and have not already been receiving regular email updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are on our distribution list.