Detached Youth Work
- Link to Annie’s Youth Work Detached Video
- Give thanks…..
- for God going before us, bringing different churches and youth workers together
- for the Rock and their experience and willingness to oversee the project
- that this is wider than our benefice – we can reach more young people
- for the relationships we have started to build with young people in Pittville park and the town centre.
- for the team to be led by the Holy Spirit
- for an application for funding from the council
- that relationships with young people will grow
- that God would give young people a desire to find out more
- for the team to be given the right words to speak
- that we will be led to talk to the people God wants us to
- that God will keep us safe and give us boldness
- that we will share the love and hope of Jesus Christ
Dan and Narineh’s Prayer Requests
- For the printing of the new Bible translation and its distribution.
- What Narineh will do next. Work with asylum seekers, teach, be a classroom assistant are all possibilities. She is working with Iranian women for a church online
- Dan – teaching commitments. Has trainees coming from across the world to Whitcliff arriving on 24th May.
- He is delivering a course on trauma counselling. He has 12 students. Prayer for them as they use the courses he has taught them.
- Their children – that they will make friends with Christian children at Sunday School.
- Schools work to get going again
- Gaming as outreach activity
- Job Seekers’ Mentoring scheme
- Energy for team after tiring year of change
- Youth work at West Cheltenham
- Finances (incl. Cotswold Way walk)
- Planning/recruiting for weekend away 2022
- Staffing for next year
Saturday Kitchen Prayers
- Thank God for answered prayer, resourcing SK so abundantly.
- Thank God for bringing the guests we seek to serve.
- Pray for guests’ needs and the provision of the town’s agencies.
- Wisdom in conversation as we seek to share God’s love and hope.
- The future development of SK’s ministry once inside church.
- Pray we shall be watchful for signs of God at work now and in the future.
“I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”